Running on Waves
A three-mast sailing vessel, rigging type – barquentine. With the length of 64 metres, she is one of the biggest sailing yachts in the world. Unique superyacht designed to provide amazing experience for its guests.
Every sailing ship has her legend, her tale. At least these days – the days of mass production of everything, up to spacecraft – sailing ships are being built individually and remain as unique as at the dawn of sailing era. There are purely utilitarian reasons for the uniqueness of modern sailing ships: a modern sailing ship must have all the systems your ordinary liner has, accompanied by a strong hull of special form, masts, sails, gear, sails handling systems and the team experienced in sails handling.
YOUR EARLY BOOKING BENEFITS:
30% off the cabin fare if booked more than 9 months prior to departure date of your chosen cruise;
20% off the cabin fare if booked 9 to 6 months prior to departure date of your chosen cruise;
10% off the cabin fare if booked 6 to 3 months prior to departure date of your chosen cruise.
Prices include / free of charge:
- Full board (meals 4 times a day)
- Coffee/ tea and still water, crackers free during a day at the bar counter
- Kayaks, windsurf boards, fins and masks for snorkeling
- Entertainments on board: show and animation programs, sails practices, yoga classes, karaoke
- SAT TV in the cabins
- Internet (300 MB per person per day)
On extra payment:
- Cocktails, alcohol and drinks in the bar
- Diving equipment and diving instructor services, underwater group tours
- Rent of underwater towing scooters
- Water skies, wakeboards etc.
- Instructors for windsurfing and diving
- Bus excursions with invited guide
- Laundry services, massage services
- Air tickets, transfer and visa cost
- Service charge (tips) is 8 Euro per day per Guest (on Guests’s decision)
Special deal for children:
- 2 adults +1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 100% off
- 2 adults +1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 50% off
- 1 adult + 1 child 8-12 years, child discount - 50% off
- 1 adult + 1 child 12-18 years, child discount - 25% off
Notice: Children under 8 years will be allowed on board on special request and upon approval by the Company.
Special Booking and Cancellation Terms
To address current situation of uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we have devised the RISK-FREE booking policy, so as to guarantee you against any financial losses in any event.
For all cabin bookings made after August 20, 2020 on scheduled cruises, operated by RUNNING ON WAVES in 2021:
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 72 hours before departure.
- Deposit at the time of booking – 25% of the cruise fare.
- Balance, including port fees, is due 30 days before departure. If the booking is made less than 30 days before departure, full payment is due at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation, no cancellation fees apply, and you will be offered the following two options:
- Full refund of the amount paid to the moment of cancellation; or
- Future Cruise Credit Voucher for the full amount paid to the moment of cancellation, PLUS 10% BONUS discount on your cruise fare, PLUS A MYSTERY BONUS ON BOARD;
The voucher valid up to December 31, 2022 (with possible extension thereafter, if the situation requires).
Such transferal can be either to a particular departure date in the future, or if you are hesitant about your new desired date of cruise, the voucher will be issued for the whole period up to December 31, 2022 (with possible extension) with validity for any scheduled cruise by RUNNING ON WAVES, subject to cabins availability.
The Company guarantees to retain for the alternative cruise the same cruise fare at which the original booking was made.
If you have booked your cruise with an Early Booking Benefit, your special 10% BONUS discount will be added to your existing Early Booking discount.